Placenta Pills Are In the News Again
Placenta pills are in the news again for helping new moms post-birth! Women are choosing to have their placenta made into pills after they give birth. They want extra help in healing, transitioning, and the best chance to thrive post-birth.
They deserve to do that free from judgement!
As moms we’re already our own toughest critics. Am I right?
We want to be the very best version of ourselves, for ourselves and for our families. The last thing a new mom wants is judgement from others. It’s not surprising to me that many moms, probably close to half who are purchasing placenta services, are hush-hush about their decision. I get it!
New moms just want to feel good and relish the moments with their new baby!
Client’s we’ve worked with say they attribute a lot of their post-birth enjoyment to their placenta pills and their experience with us. Likewise they feel more supported and have a judgement-free place to come with questions about anything baby or body related. Additionally women we’ve worked with say that their placenta pills have helped increase their energy, build a healthier milk supply, and decrease sadness. Many have described feeling an overall sense of well-being while taking their placenta pills.
Celebrities boast better sleep, more energy, help with weight loss, help combating post-natal anxiety and depression, and help with collagen production.
While there have only been small studies done the proof is in the mouths of women all over the World. They are shouting it from the roof tops and sharing it in the news. Others are discussing it in their parenting groups and describing the capsules as their “magic” pills.
About half of our clients are sharing openly about their decision to consume their placenta and their experience with First Coast Doulas.
They choose FC Doulas because:
- Their privacy is highly regarded. We know the experience is theirs to share or keep private.
- We have the very highest standards and safest practices anywhere in Jacksonville
- They’re getting an experience, not just capsules.
- They’re getting compassionate support and years of knowledge from professionals who are passionate about families.
- We’re working hard to build bridges and improve the maternal healthcare system.
- Every client we serve will know without any doubts that their capsules contain their placenta (and ultimately bloodborne pathogens) only, guaranteed.
If you have questions about placenta encapsulation we would love to walk you through our process and answer all your questions. Share our blog with your friends, your co-workers, and moms in your mom’s groups and be in the know the next time placenta pills are in the news again!