“We tell all our friends to book postpartum & infant care early with The Jacksonville Baby Company if they are lucky enough to get in with them. I don’t know how we would have managed without them. I was able to sleep from the first night we came home from the hospital and every night of the week they were here. Elizabeth and her team know what they are doing. Our baby was sleeping through the night by 3 months old and is still a great sleeper. ” -Tina Curry
Postpartum & Infant Care Specialists (P&ICS)
Professional, experienced, and warm, our team at The Jacksonville Baby Company is transforming lives one family at a time! Studies corroborate long-held knowledge about the fourth trimester: that families benefit immensely from hands-on help and support in the first year of parenting.
Our postpartum & infant care specialists (P&ICS) are there to ensure new parents enjoy their time with their little ones while also maintaining the lifestyle they love, and prioritizing self-care! Families choosing The JBC shower worry-free, wake up feeling refreshed, and are confident in their choices because they have an expert postpartum and newborn care team on their side!
Everything The Jax Baby Company does is rooted in our belief that parents can raise their children to be ambitious, smart, and confident adults who are successful in their professional and personal lives! We ensure that parents have the time and energy to take care of themselves and model for their children what happiness and success can look like when they prioritize self-care. Our team provides daytime, nighttime, live-in, and travel support to help parents achieve their goals!
Not sure if postpartum & infant care support is for you? I guarantee you that it is! You don’t have to take our word for it though, check out our Google reviews. Everyone in the family benefits when mom has sleep, support, and encouragement!
Care when nights get long and sh!t gets real after your baby is born!
- We provide day, overnight, weekend & live-in support!
- It’s really this hard! Parents were never meant to do this alone!
Postpartum & Infant Care Specialists Certified with The Jax Baby Company:
- provides hands-on, gentle care for your baby so you can prioritize a shower and sleep
- can teach you and other family members about newborn care & development
- listen to your concerns, and help you come up with solutions
- gives accurate breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, supplementing, and pumping guidance
- will help you with bottle-training
- can do or assist you with laying the foundation for healthy, life-long sleep habits
- assists with some light household duties like dishes/laundry
- can select, order, and assemble baby products for you
- helps you discover all of your options and supports all of your choices
- help you learn your baby and how to soothe him, her, or them
- give you a break so you can have some time of your own
- will prepare healthy snacks/meals
- will help tag team/assist with toddlers or older siblings
- newborn care including soothing, rocking, feeding, burping, changing diapers, circumcision/intact care, bathing, umbilical cord care, sleep shaping, and play/engage
And… your postpartum & infant care specialist provides companionship when emotional support and validation are crucial to your well-being.